What is the Animal Welfare is Everyone’s Business Retail Award (Independent Store & Chain Store)
This award highlights the work of dedicated and passionate pet professionals in the areas of animal well-being and the promotion of responsible pet ownership in their community
1. Must be a pet specialty retailer in one of the following provinces, BC, AB, SK, MB or Territories
2. Must be a brick and mortar location
3. Promotes responsible pet ownership in the store and community ie – Take home information packages, after-sale care program, care workshops, school visits, etc.
4. Supports pet & pet families in the community ie – pet food bank, raising awareness of issues impacting pets in the community, assisting other animal organizations, etc.
5. Any other general community support activities
Here’s how it works:
1. Manufacturers and Distributors can submit the nominations online to PIJAC Canada from February 26th – March 16th.
2. Successful nominees will be announced March 20th.
3. Online voting will be open March 20th – 30th
4. Voting is open to all
The winner will be announced during the Cocktail of Champions at the Western Canadian Pet Industry Trade Show the evening of April 15th.
Dates for the ExpoZoo and National Pet Industry Trade Show award nominations will be announced later in the spring.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!