PIJAC Canada will be combining the 2020 Drummondville and Toronto shows into Canada’s first and ONLY fully bilingual and live Virtual National Pet Industry Show, sponsored by BüD’z!
As you can imagine there have been many moving parts which lead to this decision. For the Drummondville show, the Centrexpo Cogeco was informed they would not be hosting any events until the end of August, therefore the show in Quebec was not possible. For the Toronto show, with ongoing restriction extensions on large gatherings from the Ontario government and the safety of all participants as our first priority, we made the decision to adjust how we would deliver your show to you.
Sunday, September 13, 2020 – 10am to 6pm EST
Monday, September 14, 2020 – 10am to 6pm EST
Please note the show is live and exhibitors will be online during these hours.
With little preparation when the virus struck Canada, we hosted a very simple virtual show in place of our Vancouver show earlier this year. This virtual show however, is entirely different. We have purchased a platform called vFairs, where the virtual show will take place. When we first discovered this impressive platform, we knew that this was the one that would give you the best results and offer the visitors an elevated experience.
Watch the demo video to see how it works.
- We’ve done the work for you: We’ve built the best trade show in Canada that offers the widest variety and largest number of suppliers, all in one location.
- It lets you take a load-off: Two uninterrupted days to research and purchase the products your clients want, which means you don’t have to fit it in between clients and deliveries back at the shop.
- Show Specials: Take advantage of specials that you can find only at our shows!
- New trends: Check out all the new products and trends while meeting new manufacturers and distributors.
- No travel: By moving the show online you are saving time and money1
- Learn while you work: Take in one or more Webinars during the show days.
- Live Online Networking: Take advantage of the platforms live chat capabilities and chat with your vendors throughout the show days.
- It’s free!
If you have any questions about the platform and how the virtual show will work, please contact us at email@example.com.
Registration will open in the coming weeks.