Reserve your exhibit space today at the 2020 Toronto National Pet Industry Show, an event not to be missed! The Toronto National Pet Trade Show is the largest trade exhibition of its kind in Canada. It is held every year and attracts more than 2,000 visiting retailers and other industry players. Don’t miss this first class opportunity to meet potential customers, to introduce new products and much more.
- New sales opportunities
- Visit with existing customers
- Make immediate sales
- Highlight new products
- Get exposure
Setup Hours: Saturday, September 12, 2020 – 8am to 6pm
Exhibit Hours: Sunday, September 13, 2020 – 10am to 6pm – Monday, September 14, 2020 – 10am to 5pm
Teardown: Monday, September 14, 2020 – 5pm to 10pm
The International Centre, Hall 5
6900 Airport Road
Mississauga, ON L4V 1E8 Canada
Tel: 905-677-6131 / Fax: 905-677-8924
You must be a PIJAC Canada member to exhibit!
Booth (10′ x 10′): $ 1700.00 + $221.00 (13% HST) = $ 1921.00
Corner fee (per corner): $80.00 + $10.40 (13 % HST)= $90.40
Register online with full payment before March 1st, 2020 and be automatically entered for a chance to win a 10′ x 10′ booth space!
To receive the same booths as last year, please complete your registration before March 1st, 2020.
All booth spaces must be paid in full by August 1st, 2020. If a booth application is submitted after August 1st, 2020 it must include full payment.
Booth package includes
- 10′ X 10′ booth setup (depending on the space selection)
- 8′ high black drape on back wall and 3′ high black side drapes
- One (1) 10′ X 10′ grey carpet
- Free listing in show guide
- Free space in New Product Section
- Free post show visitor list
- Register for your exhibit space as soon as possible to secure your desired booth location
- Register online with full payment before March 1st, 2020 and be automatically entered for a chance to win a 10′ x 10′ booth space
- Participate in the New Product Section (free of charge) and gain extra visibility by displaying your new product(s).
- Make your hotel reservations by August 10th to take advantage of discounted rates and hotel benefits
- Take advantage of the West Jet and Air Canada discounts when booking your flight
- Keep up to date with the Canadian Pet Community Awards and take note of when voting opens and closes to ensure your opinion is heard!
- Register for your exhibitor badges prior to the show
- Confirmation of booth space will be sent to you with exhibitor information ONLY after reception of registration and deposit.
- Don’t forget to join us for the FREE cocktail after the show on the 13th, and then come back later for the after party!