Favorite Sales Representative Award
What is the Favorite Sales Representative Award? This award highlights the work of exceptional individuals who go the extra mile in educating their clients and readily offering support, whether it be product related, customer related or assistance with community events.
Favorite Sales Representative Award Criteria:
- Must be a sales representative in one of the following provinces, BC, AB, SK, MB or Territories (Note: each show will have its specific region listed)
- Must be an employee of a Canadian pet product Manufacturing or Distribution company
- Has a talent for helping business owners and their staff learn about the products and how they can benefit their clients
- Is always readily available for ongoing support
- Happily participates in their clients community events, lending a hand and engaging pet families
Here’s how it works:
- Pet retailers and service providers can submit the nominations online to PIJAC Canada from February 26th – March 16th.
- Successful nominees will be announced March 20th.
- Online voting will be open March 20th – 30th
- Voting is open to all
The winner will be announced during the Cocktail of Champions at the Western Canadian Pet Industry Trade Show the evening of April 15th.
Dates for the ExpoZoo and National Pet Industry Trade Show award nominations will be announced later in the spring.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!